SCHOOL FINDS TODAY

Rooster

Apr 1, 2005
Long Island N.Y.
HEY EVERYBODY!!! I GOT A CHANCE TO GET OUT TODAY FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF, FOUND MOST OF THE NORMAL SCHOOL STUFF. THE SWINGSET AREA HAD THOSE SMALL STONES THERE USING NOW INSTEAD OF THE SAND. (WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THAT GRAVEL?) I DUG $3.12 IN CLAD, SOME MOOD RINGS, A COOL MARINE WORLD SPINNING PENDANT, I THINK ITS STAINLESS STEEL. MAYBE I SHOULD OPEN A ZIPPER FACTORY, I DIG ENOUGH OF THEM. KEEP ON DIGGIN, THE ROOSTER

Attachments

• Ketchem job 005.jpg
    Ketchem job 005.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 353
Upvote 0
M

mtl-huntr

Love those schools...nice finds...I don't know I thought gravel would be easier but found it more difficult....but I don't have a pin pointer....need some type of sieve or sand scoop maybe would be easier.......

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul Rooster! I love hitting those schoolyard too. The ones around here use the mulch in the playground areas, which is fairly easy to dig in. Lots of clad, and some other cool stuff that my daughters usually love! HH!

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Nice digs Rooster. Maybe you should consider changing your avatar to "Roto-Zip" ;D

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
congrats on the finds, if the rocks are like river gravel it is no problem, unfortunately couple places round here use granite which really messes up the detector as it falses everywhere.
hh
dave+bobbie

F

Floater

free2Dtect said:
I hate digging for zippers not lady like if you know what i mean.? :o
Oh I am so glad I didnt read this untill late in the day Free. I needed a good laugh.

Great finds Rooster. HH

N

NC Barefoot2

Ref: "MAYBE I SHOULD OPEN A ZIPPER FACTORY, I DIG ENOUGH OF THEM. KEEP ON DIGGIN, THE ROOSTER"

You go to school, learn how to dig and dig well, then open up a zipper factory! Now that's a great combination. Of course, if you do open up your zipper factory, you will have more time to devote to digging because you, the CEO, will have a full staff working for you, right? (((LOL))) You made some great finds today. Thanks for sharing with us.

NC Barefoot2

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread