Hogtown Hunter

Jan 30, 2020
Florida
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
Garrett Ace 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats. The big object in the middle looks like an edger blade. Above that looks like a square head bolt. That looks like a modern bracelet on the right. Barbed wire below bracelet. Some of the nails look old. Not sure about 1830s old. Someone else on here will know that. I've been searching near an old Seminole War Fort also. Found a couple musket balls. They show up on the VDI numbers below and around your penny range. Hope you find some . Good luck

Last edited:
OP
OP
E

EagleEye1

Banned
Apr 2, 2020
Primary Interest:
Other
Congrats. The big object in the middle looks like an edger blade. Above that looks like a square head bolt. That looks like a modern bracelet on the right. Barbed wire below bracelet. Some of the nails look old. Not sure about 1830s old. Someone else on here will know that. I've been searching near an old Seminole War Fort also. Found a couple musket balls. They show up on the VDI numbers below and around your penny range. Hope you find some . Good luck

Thanks for the details on the finds! I am new to metal detecting sorta, but not on the history and areas, so far everything has been found via eyesight during droughts etc lol.

No musket balls on my end yet, best of luck!

Wildcat1750

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2012
Western CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
AT PRO/Ace 250w8.5x11" DD Coil/
Garrett Pro-Pointer/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT/
Vibra-Tector 730/
Radio Shack Discovery 1000 (Tracker IV)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting