Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry ,this camera don't take good close ups. The shell s are US 50 cal.from WW2. I have been finding them all over the place.I have 4 buttons ( two from an old battle site),3 musket balls ,12 coins from the 40s to 2002,a modern bus token ,one ring ,(not sure what it is made of) an old cork bottle that says(Krewel) on the side and other odds and ends that I have not Id yet. Not the motherload but it will have to do.HH

Attachments

• Apr19^07.jpg
    Apr19^07.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 354
Upvote 0
F

Floater

Is it the pic or is all that stuff got clay on it. thats some tough soil to dig if it is. Nice shells. I wish you had a close up of the Ring.Nice collection so far though. Looks like mine sans the shells. Later. HH

OP
OP
birdman

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Red clay in alot of the area but it has been raining a good bit so its not to bad. :)

N

NC Barefoot2

Birdman,

You got some great looking shells there. Slide on over towards Sembach AB. There are some in that area as well I was once told when I was stationed there. The whole area is a treasure! You will never run out of "something to do" over there. After 11 years there, I left with tons of memories but never did any hunting back then. Best wishes!

NC Barefoot2

OP
OP
birdman

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a friend at Sembach that says he has found me a spot to hunt so I will be over there in the next couple of weeks. I have heard that that was a Luftwaffe base during WW2 but my source my have made that up.

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds and good luck in Sembach, hope you pick up a few Nazi relics! HH, Mike

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, nice finds. I wish I had an MD when I was with my dad in Germany, but that was back in late 60's. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread