Clear skies---my finds this morning.

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
After a few days of off and on rain, it was clear skies this morning.
The spot I want to hit, still looks like a murky swamp, so I decide to hit a couple of tot lots for some quick change.

Any detecting, is better than none.....right??? At least I'll get a bit of excercise digging some clad coins.

As I am just going for quick change, I just take my garden trowel, headphones and my IDX with the 4X6 coil. Travel light, dig it up, and leave the scene!!!!! :P

The first lot I only scored a penny and a dime. The 2nd lot a nickel and a quarter. Getting better!!!

The 3rd lot was the charm.Speaking of charms, the first item dug was the small charm. Also got more clad and a Master Lock key, and a part of a broken bracelet.. I got a nickel reading and dug the "diamond", within another 3 feet I got another nickel signal, guess what..???? another "diamond" . :( :( some other parts of the bracelet.

Well, I found almost enough clad for a gallon of gas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• found2day.jpg
    found2day.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 476
  • wannabe.jpg
    wannabe.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 471
Upvote 0

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Just swinging the coil can be a pleasure (instead of doing something else, like working)...finding stuff is just an added bonus. :)

HH!
TBGO

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
"Enough clad for a gallon of gas"....that's the way I look at it,it all add's up eventually.Congrat's and HH!!

OP
OP
Dimeman

Dimeman

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2007
Houston,TX
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Fisher F5
The Beep Goes On said:
Just swinging the coil can be a pleasure (instead of doing something else, like working)...finding stuff is just an added bonus. :)

HH!
TBGO

That is true!! Getting a bit of fresh air, some excercise and finding someone elses money they dropped!!! :)
Can't beat that at all!!!! ;D

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Yes sir some nice finds ....fines are always nice................==Jim==

Prober

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
West Michigan
Detector(s) used
White's M6, Bullseye II, Ace250
Way to go Dimeman! Looks like normal tot lot finds to me. Hope the other spot dries out a little bit so you can dig it! Good luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread