Clad haters dont look this one will hurt! My whole month of November!

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Clad haters don't look this one will hurt! My whole month of November!

I really had a fun month...running through programs...getting out 20 times and running up a clad total for the month of $106.36. A few silver coins and Wheaties...a few religious medallions...and the rest of the stuff...Easily over 11,000 coins for year now...need 6-8 good days in December to get it done(12,000 coins for year)....Cut down on digging the zinc cents and the daily clad amounts popped nicely...5 degree wind chills and snow storm on way...so I shut down for November...but hopefully December gives me that shot before ground freezes... hope everyone is well. :)

Attachments

• Nov 07 $106.36.jpg
    Nov 07 $106.36.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 1,097
Upvote 0
OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Re: Clad haters don't look this one will hurt! My whole month of November!

Bouncy Sugar Socks said:
No clad hating here..it's money and money is good.. :)
What a haul!
I hate knowing winter is around the corner but fingers crossed (in gloves) that it doesn't freeze up for a while!

DD

We are getting a storm Saturday,.. then 47 Sunday...might be my only shot for a few days to a wekk...back to teens and 20's after Sunday... :(

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
Re: Clad haters don't look this one will hurt! My whole month of November!

Moonshadow said:
I love me some clad!! Once it's all nice and clean....It spends really well! I'm surprised to see that one particular member on this subject even bothered to post a reply. I got negative comment (PM) about my clad finds :( Keep up the good work buddy!

HH,
Moon

Thanks I have to take what the ground gives me...or go without...so clad it is....just got my defective stock coil...replaced...as usual White's stood behind their product! :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread