FINDS FOR APRIL MAY AND JUNE

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
IMG_1019.JPG I haven't posted any finds for awhile and so to avoid just posting a few dollars of clad every time I go out I decided to just post finds at three month intervals. Hunts and finds this season are somewhat below normal due to hunt time being cut down by the weather, either too rainy or too hot to hunt.
Finds for 2021 are: 495 clad coins......95 pennies, 13 nickels, 161 dimes, 223 quarters, and 3 dollar coins for a total of $76.45 Silver finds are minimal , just one sterling ring and a 1944 wartime nickel. Unless I find something noteworthy of a post I'll only post again at the end of September. Hopefully things will pick up in the fall when the weather cools off.

Upvote 17

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Find a spot with more history to it, and quit cherry picking those high conductors! :laughing7:

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max/ Garrett AT Pro/ Garrett Ace 400/ Garrett Pro Pointer 2 / Garrett Z-Lynk AT Propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Find a spot with more history to it, and quit cherry picking those high conductors! :laughing7:
I've been doing those spots with history since 1983. Now that I'm as old as the hills I'm doing the easy spots. :laughing7:

Nice pile you got going! Hope you double it by September! Good luck!
Thanks scruggs.....at the risk of sounding greedy, I'm hoping to TRIPLE it. :laughing7: If not by September, then certainly by the end of the year.

Hunk-a-lead

Bronze Member
Dec 20, 2020
Kansas City
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend, Predator Phoenix Shovel
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
first half of the year is paying off, wtg. wonder how many pull tabs..........

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
first half of the year is paying off, wtg. wonder how many pull tabs..........

Thanks Hunk-a-lead, I dug only 12 pulltabs all of last year and so far this year I've only dug two. Hopefully my luck will hold out.

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Hunk-a-lead, I dug only 12 pulltabs all of last year and so far this year I've only dug two. Hopefully my luck will hold out.

You need to dig a WHOLE lot more than that if you want to find gold......or old nickels.:icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Clad2Silver

Clad2Silver

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2018
Eastern Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You need to dig a WHOLE lot more than that if you want to find gold......or old nickels.:icon_thumleft:

I don't obsess over gold or old nickels. Last year when I dug only 12 pulltabs, I dug 114 nickels and quite a bit of aluminum slaw. That said, I have dug gold rings and even a gold coin, not to mention Buffalo and a few "V" nickels.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread