Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2018
Mountain Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Minelab Equinix 800, ,Garret AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got the new ATPro to replace the one that died. The old one was 5 years old and had 658 hours of use so it did pretty well I guess. I?ll send it for repair next week. I went to a lake swimming area that I do once a year. It?s further west and higher in the mountains so it?s colder most of the time and doesn?t get enough use to go more often. I spent 7 hours swingin the ATPro in the water. I managed to cover about half of the area in my normal grid pattern and I did a quick wade through the rest of it. I will go back and do around the playground and picnic area later, but I am done with this park?s water for this year. For the most part it was pretty quiet, a lot of dead swings. I did manage to find 16 coins with a face value of $1.29, 2 fishing lures, 2 pellet gun pellets, a pile of sinkers, 2 pieces of chain, a plated crucifix, 4 cheapie earrings, 6 tabs, 3 beads (2 skulls), 3 silver earrings, a Canadian dime, 3 rings and a pile of aluminum foil bits. (The foil was plentiful. At least 3 or 4 pieces for each better find.)

2574E6A9-11BD-4FDF-A1A6-9FF5FFD726DD.jpeg

The noteworthy jewelry consists of a silver cz stud with gold plating, a small decorated hoop like some I have found in the past, a small hinged hoop with 3 square czs, an Avon silver ring with white topaz, a gold tone SPIKE stainless steel ring and an aluminum kiddie ring. Not quite as good as I had hoped, but a very respectable hunt. You never know what the next swing will bring.

0FDB11A0-3CD8-479F-B97F-1D047EA21119.jpeg

The folks with the 1880 house have recovered from the virus and I have permission to start my hunt tomorrow. With a little luck I will have some more goodies to show soon. Thanks for looking, stay safe, good luck and may your coil lead you to good things.

Upvote 16

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Quieter though still a product hunt, well done
Best of luck at the house hunt, don't catch anything, just dig something.

OP
OP
tnt-hunter

tnt-hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2018
Mountain Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Minelab Equinix 800, ,Garret AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The AT Pro has an hour counter? I didn't know that. I'll have to check mine. Gary

No hour counter on the ATPRO. I keep a computer log spreadsheet with the hours of use for each of my 4 detectors. I have totals for each year so I just had to add up the hours for each year I have used it to get my total. Stay safe and keep swingin.

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congratulations on your great recoveries
Well done

Top Member Reactions