Silver Nickle Plus...

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
Had to go in to work today at around 5 am for a couple of hours but i did get out for around an hour and a 1/2 to scout out two new schools.The first one dates back a few years and the 3rd coin i dug was a 1944P nickle.My first silver nickle this year.I also found 3q 3d 8n and surprisingly 1 penny a 1963.I think the with the high number of nicks I believe it might have been cherry picked but i am deffinitely going back there,possibly tonite.The school also gave up 2 small pendants.The 2nd school I found 3q 3d 5n 10p and one foreign coin I will post in What Is It?.So for a short time i found 38 coins total.I am off the next 2 days so hopefully can do some good.

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• 1944p.jpg
    1944p.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 320
  • claddage.jpg
    claddage.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 323
  • pendants.jpg
    pendants.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 315
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool,

keep us posted on the old school site

HH

Lonewolfe

M

mattjd

How's it going BigRig. Sweet haul. Nice nickel! School was probually picked out due to all the nickels, but I'll take lots of nickels anyday. ? ? ? ? Matt

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Love that silver nickle, Bigrig! Not bad at all for a short time. Good luck while your off the next two days! HH!

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunting BR! You do well with your sites. HH, Mike

Steeler Fan

Apr 3, 2005
that pendant that has a "S" on it looks like it is the logo for Sketchers shoe brand....just an FYI :-)

Steeler Fan

M

mtl-huntr

Great job bigrig ...wondering how did the nickle show up on your machine....did it look like a quarter?

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Another great haul,,, WTG!!!
Good luck with the next few days...

Zeke

Oct 26, 2004
Jackson Creek,NC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Nice wartime nickel bigrig. 8)

My son and I were going thru his penny jug/bank looking for keydates and found a 43 wartime nickel. Also found 3 wheats.....the oldest being 1919. ;D

F

Floater

Nice Nickel BigRig. I would love to find one of those. How did that baby ring out on the detector? Anyway HH.

melnatcat

Mar 9, 2005
Central Minnesota
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! Great find! Funny, tho, I never heard of a silver nickel... I dug into my 'clad bucket' and found a 1943P. Thot it was clad... Learn something new all the time here~!

Melnatcat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread