Yesterday finds

Orygun

Feb 21, 2005
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Technetics T2 Classic
Well I know how yall like photographs so here is what I found yesterday.

4125.JPG

Found these in an overturned trash barrel at an old cabin site.
4121.JPG

Just a few finds from an old millsite.
4122.JPG

closer picture of the tin Dr Pepper can. Unsure of a date on this kind of can anyone?
4123.JPG

My best find to date as far as I am concerned. Teeth are all perfect, found it teeth down at about 3".
4124.JPG

Just a little closer view of the old tobacco tin from the trash, again can someone date this?
4126.JPG

Closer view of the bottle, camera isn't clear but it has a AA mark on the front and a horseshoe(?) on the back and reads federal law forbids sale or re-use of this bottle, another one I need a date for.

Anyway I hunted with my new Tesoro Eldorado in three different sites. An old millsite (horseshoe and nails) an old cabin (bottles and cans) and finally at an old house right in town (the saw blade and lots of nails? :P )

Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool stuff!

Find more, dig more, post more!

HH

Lonewolfe

R

rvbvetter

Cool finds!! The AA on the bottle i think stands for Ancient Age bourbon. WTG! HH

OP
OP
Orygun

Orygun

Feb 21, 2005
Oregon
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Technetics T2 Classic
There were several other bottles out there that I left, This one caught my eye so I brought it home.

F

Floater

minelab1000 said:
Really impressive finds, Orygun! These historic type finds are the best in my book. I'll take them any day over most coins.

Please keep posting.

Also, don't ever change your picture--I appreciate your sense of humor. Things like this make the day a little brighter ?:)
He Forgot to add with Wayne Newton singinging in the Backround "Danke Schoen ohhh Danka Schoen" I love this stuff.LOL
Nice Finds Orygun. That Crosscut Saw is a nice piece for the wall. Believe it or not a man can saw through a 18" diamiter log with one of those in about 90 seconds. Talk about stout. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread