lookout Bigrig

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
I got out today and went to several small parks inside of apartment complexes and townhouse communities. it paid off pretty well.
95 pennies, 18 nickles, 56 dimes & 30 quarters
All totaled up it was an awesome day with $14.95 plus 2 wheats, and 2 Canadian cents plus what you see in the picture. All the jewelry is junk.

Lookout bigrig, I'm close on your tail...

Attachments

• 4-24-05.JPG
    4-24-05.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 265
Upvote 0

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Great clad haul, WTG!!!
I like your avatar,,, What was he always said after licking his pick, when he couldn't find the gold? I keep thinking " Drats " but, that's not it,,, I don't think...

OP
OP
bmanofnbc

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Leon said:
Great clad haul, WTG!!!
I like your avatar,,, What was he always said after licking his pick, when he couldn't find the gold? I keep thinking " Drats " but, that's not it,,, I don't think...

NUTHIN'

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver and gold, silver and gold, slurp, slurp, slurp...........NUTHIN! LMAO, that's awesome, and so are your finds! WTG!!!!

F

Floater

Nice work BMANOFNBC,Whats that medallion or ? up on the second row left? Good day huntin. HH

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Awesome day! I'd kill to have a day like that. Bigrig seems real consistant on his finds. So far I've rarely seen him get burnt! Thanks for the pics. HH

OP
OP
bmanofnbc

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Floater said:
Nice work BMANOFNBC,Whats that medallion or ? up on the second row left? Good day huntin. HH

If I'm looking at the right thing, it's a button with a picture of 2 cherries on it. (good luck?)
Then there is an earring and a Chuck-E-Cheese token.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions