Mondays Hunt

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
Well me and knorrski had today off and made the best of it by taking a road trip about an hour away to a fairground area we have not seen before.Knorrski mainly concentrated on the parking area and i hit the livestock area and we totaled 35q,24d16n51p 2wheats dated 1918 and 1950 and 1 token.1 of the nickles was a 1940.We ended up with 128 for the day.Afriend of mine gave me permission to hunt his yard tomorrow (circa1900)so hopefully i can post some finds tomorrow.

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• coin mon.jpg
    coin mon.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 209
  • coin mon2.jpg
    coin mon2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 208
  • wheats token.jpg
    wheats token.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 210
Upvote 0

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
Another good day for you two...keep it up. ;D

What's the token? is that an elephant on it?

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All right Bigrig, time to spill the beans. What is you and Knorski's secret, lol! You two are gonna put the mint out of business by bringing all this clad back into circulation! Congrats, and good luck (like you two really need it, lol!). HH!

F

Floater

SUHHWEEET, As usual you two are cleaning it up. Nice Token too with the Elephant. HH

OP
OP
bigrig40

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
no secret,we look for a area that looks good such as school or fairgrounds or homesite and hit it hard and slow.dig most signals 16 or higher certain areas call for a heavier search.You can tell them by your finds.We are lucky in that we are able to get out a few days a week.

peace,bigrig

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice hunt BR and K. Do you have any ghost towns around from the mining days? HH, Mike

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread