1919 Property

root

Feb 25, 2005
Southeastern Pa.
I spent a couple of hours hunting my friends prop. and found 6 quarters,5 dimes,3 nickels and 7 pennies(2 wheaties). I also found a medallion at about 5 inches entitled Penna. Millers State Assoc. Lancaster,Pa. Sept. 25-26 '07. My coolest find thus far. Someday I'll take the time to learn how to post pix. Don't hold your breath.....lol

root

Upvote 0
F

Floater

Root those are great finds.We would really like to see the pics and it is easy. If you know how to save pics to your computer from your camera everything else is easy. I always save my pics that i want to post on my desktop.make sure they are JPG and the file size per pic is not larger than 128KB if they are then use your photo program to reduce the size of the pic until the file is that size or slightly smaller. When you are done writing your post just scroll down and you will see a bar with ATTACH: and then BROWSE at the other end. Just hit the browse button and find your file of your pic . highlight it and hit the open button and your file will appear in the blank bar. Thats it. Then just hit post and your pic will appear in the post under your text. It is simple. HH and hope this helped.

OP
OP
R

root

Feb 25, 2005
Southeastern Pa.
We would really like to see the pics and it is easy. <Floater

Thanx Floatmon. Will my dughters cell phone camera take a nice enough picture to post? If not,I have a Sony handi-cam/digital camera with mega pixel. Will this do? Inquiring minds want to know.

Cya,

root

F

Floater

Like I said Root. If you can get the pic on the computer you can post it. I would think the handycam might be better quality. and if you have a daughter with a cell phone then she can probably help you out. I'm sure you know how that goes. They know everything. LOL good Luck.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread