Short spin w/ new scoop, meager finds, great scoop

T

TreasurdiggrNY

Took my new scoop for a quick spin yesterday, not much to show but it was a great day.

As for the scoop, I love it, it works great at the beach. I will also need to test it out on the upstate lakes and rivers that can be rocky.

I called a company to buy the scoop I wanted and spoke to Travis the owner/ manufacturer. At the time, the scoop shown on his web page was sold out BUT he said he has a few that are a little bigger AND he would sell it to me at the same lower price as the one pictured.
I open the box x-mas morning and pull out the scoop and I am ecstatic, my wife says, "is there anything else in the box?" I tip the box over and out slides a Stout's Backsaver Grip. I said to my wife "how did you know to order this?" She said, "I didn't, Travis called to confirm the shipping and told me he put it in for you for free."
It is a pleasure to know people like Travis who go above and beyond the usual to satisfy their customers.
HH
Glenn

Attachments

• 12-26-07 003.jpg
    12-26-07 003.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 420
  • scoop.jpg
    scoop.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 415
Upvote 0

borninok

Bronze Member
Mar 29, 2007
Kerrville, TX
Detector(s) used
White's DFX: Minelab Excalibur 1000
Ok, now we have a new scoop.........and a back saver grip. So, let's get going.............we want to see some fantastic finds! Go get 'em! :D :D And don't give us any excuses.............like...ya should have seen the diamond ring that got away! LOL ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Hunting!
---Mel

borninok

Born Free

Oct 27, 2007
Davenport, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 705
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
It's refreshing to get over the top customer service once in a while! What is the website? I need a beach scoop. That back support might be a good idea, too. This hobby can be rough on the low back.

Dec 27, 2005
Bay Area Ca.
Detector(s) used
White's M6, SPECTRA V3I.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
:icon_thumright: nice scoop, hey wait a second those look like my pull tabs........ LOL glad you got out and look forward to your future finds.....hh.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread