lone ranger rides again

poolboy

Mar 27, 2005
got out for A little bit today.found this neat lone ranger deputy badge!On the back it reads lone ranger inc.and this nice little green flat button that reads orange colour on the back.I'm not quite sure why color is printed with A U on it?also found A little silver ring with A light green stone.there is no stamp in band at all so I don't know if It's real or fake.found A dollar fifty in clads also.do have to say it was A this and that day!But I really loved just getting out today!!!!

Upvote 0
OP
OP
P

poolboy

Mar 27, 2005
here's the pics sorry!!!

Attachments

• Apr29132.JPG
    Apr29132.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 252

vwayne1

Jan 14, 2005
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac
Nice man. I love the old badges. Toy or real, they are cool. My buddy found a junior G-man badge a while ago. Too cool.

OP
OP
P

poolboy

Mar 27, 2005
does anybody know anything about the button or A site on I.D'ing it?sure has me stumped.Thanks!!

OP
OP
P

poolboy

Mar 27, 2005
heres A better pick of the button.

Attachments

• Apr29135.JPG
    Apr29135.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 228
F

Floater

UUGGGHH KEMO SABI could you use a black towel or cloth instead of the gorgeous floral print. I will be a better Pic and this way none of the Boys will be arguing over weather its summer bedding or spring Duveu.

Now too the Finds. Way to Go PB. Those are great finds. If I found that Badge I would be Breakin out the old boots and hat and slappin a little Roy rogers or willie on the victrola and singin " Dont Fence me in". Great Stuff .HH

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep all the old toy stuff I can find....Tell the wifie it's all for the grandkids.........That's my story and I'm stickin to it...

OP
OP
P

poolboy

Mar 27, 2005
sorry floater!just adding A little spring decor to the finds!HA!HA!I do have to admit using my wifes bedspread as A back-drop for my dirty finds works! The madder she gets at me the less she wants me around.the less I'm at home the more I detect!!!It's all good!!!Thanks for the replys everyone!!H.H!

comfyinvermont

Bronze Member
Feb 8, 2004
Vermont
Hey Poolboy The reason the button says colour is because it is made in England where they spell color as colour. That style of button is common to the mid 1800's. Hope that helps....Lance

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions