help me out please

R

rvbvetter

? ? You might check the post; ? some more finds with my new XLT ? ? ? ? ? ? ? HH

E

Enloe Relics

Well it's all in what kind of hunting you want to do if its Coin and Relic then the MXT is a good choice i have one and i found a lot of stuff with it Coins from the 1800's and a lot of Relics dont waist your time with a XLT had one of those it sucks for the money. i have move up to a Minelab its a realy good machine i like it better but for the money hands down The MXT is easy to learn and it go's deep! Good Luck HH ? HARVEY!

LONE GUNMAN

Mar 12, 2005
DIGGIN' IN NEVADA
I HUNT WITH AN XLT AND I THINK IT IS A GREAT MACHINE...I THINK IT ALL BOILS DOWN TO KNOWING YOUR DETECTOR....I THINK I AM GETTING MY SON AN MXT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY....SOMETHING ELSE YOU MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER IS WHERE YOU ARE LOCATED....IF YOU ARE ANYWHERE AROUND THE NORTH WEST I WOULD DO A WHITES...THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS GREAT.
JUST MY TWO CENTS
JAMES
LONE GUNMAN

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I'm just a newbie with a Prizm IV. I can't compare it with the others, but I've had some decent finds. A couple of weeks ago, I found a 1847 large cent at an old foundation. I'm finding a lot of coins, but I'm saving for a DFX or a MXT. My detector is very light, very simple to operate...but I keep wondering what coins I'm missing. The average depth of my finds is about 4 to 5 inches. I don't know about the other machines.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. 8)

upier

Jan 6, 2005
mxt user here and the machine works well for me never Any problems and 99% accurate on coin id
only have a dime and penny conflict but they are very close to the same readout depending on if the penny is zinc or copper

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Out of those 3,

I'd go with the MXT (just my opinion).

XLT tech is nearing 15 yrs old now,

MXT has more to offer than the V

good luck on whatever you decide,

Lonewolfe

TOWcritter

Mxt user here. My first machine and I'm loving it. Researched for a couple of months before I made the decision to buy it. I have never looked back. Test drive as many as possible. Or check out all the instruction manuals you can download. Either way you'll narrow it down pretty quick. Good luck and check out the MXT forum at the Whites web site.

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Mxt is a really good unit for the money. It goes deeper than I would like to dig and is very sensitive on small stuff. For the money it's a awesome unit and is easy to use.

HH Jer

OP
OP
D

detect4ever

thanks guys, I think I will get the mxt with the 14 inch coil, thanks for all the good feedback. keep you all posted

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread