The Years Starting Slow, But At Least Its Starting

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
The Year's Starting Slow, But At Least It's Starting

Hello all, and it's good to be back and post on here again. It's been awhile, but I'm back.
Between deer hunting and the weather, Pnumonia which mixes good with Empysema and COPD, and cedar fever, the year has started out a little slow. Cabin fever finally got the best of me and I had to go do a little detecting. Besides, I wanted to try out the Bigfoot coil I just received. I managed to get in 3 days before the weather changed, and here are my finds. I think it comes out to 235 coins and 2 silver rings. Now I'm off to go see my wife, who I forgot I had, and I haven't seen in 13 years. This looks like it is starting to be one of those years.

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 784
  • MVC-002S.JPG
    MVC-002S.JPG
    38.6 KB · Views: 771
Upvote 0

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Re: The Year's Starting Slow, But At Least It's Starting

Welcome back pigman glad to here your out of the pin for your birthday,and your wife is back from central america and fully recovered from the south american pneuhmonia. ;D ;D ;D
I hope ya'lls next 17 yrs are equally as blissfull
One word of advice dont mention the pignuts thread. ;D ;D ;D????????????????????????????

Seriously though,I have been wondering about you and glad to see you pulling a couple nice rings out.

crocop

May 5, 2007
Detector(s) used
Explorer II

Good to hear from you Dave

desertfox

Bronze Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites, Tesoro, Fisher and Minelab

Good to have you back Dave, you have been missed. Happy Birthday and the reunion with the wife, I think. LOL

Desertfox

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread