First Dig Smile, Last Dig JOHN, JOHN, JOHN

K

KirkTN

Today was one of the best day's I've had swingin a coil. My first dig, maybe thirty seconds out of truck was my first Standing Lady Quarter! I was tickled, what a way to start the day. At the end of the hunt with just a few minutes left before I had to run and pick my kids up at the bus stop, I plucked my first Civil War Button out of an old garden spot. Man, I was yelling, John, John, John where are you? He stepped out from behind a big Oak tree and pulled one head phone ear off and I said, "I think I found a civil war button" He didn't get too excited, cause that's not the first time I've yelled that phrase. Well, I handed it to him, as he knows more than me about such finds. In just a moment he confirmed it, Brother, ya got ya one. He's the one who got me wantin' to find one in the first place showin' me pics of 'em on the internet. The one below is a Union Eagle "A" type artillery Button, and the other is a CW Navy Button "thanks john37115 and Ivan Salis" Found some other fun things too, I need to post a couple in the what is it, cause I'm not sure. The two silver dimes, I found yesterday, just wanted to show them too. I'm Back Baby!!!

Days Like Today Truly Make Me Treasure The Hunt.

Sorry, I didn't realize the top pic was that long, till I posted it, Don't Know How To change it Now.

KirkTN

Attachments

• JAN31FINDSAL-TN.jpg
    JAN31FINDSAL-TN.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 945
  • CIVILWARBUTTONFRONT.jpg
    CIVILWARBUTTONFRONT.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 952
  • CIVILWARBUTTONBACK.jpg
    CIVILWARBUTTONBACK.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 953
Upvote 0