2nd hunt, yields first silver for the year...

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Hello all,,,
Been stuck on an old dinosaur of a computer the last few weeks and the pages here at Tnet took at least a minute to pop up, so I haven't been surf'n the site much. I got the new power supply in my Gateway, picked me up a new 19" flat panel monitor, new keyboard, mouse, mouse pad, so we should be all set for at least another six months... ;D

I hadn't done any detecting since the 11th of Jan, so I decided to sneak out between the rain drops yesterday and hit a few Tot-lots. The first site I went to I didn't find anything except one nickel after about an hour of hunting so I left there and went to another little park across from a school and picked up another $1.27 in clad. Having already covered the tot-lot I decided to hit the grassy area between the play ground and the shelter house. I hadn't moved but a few feet when I hear that sweet sound of silver. I couldn't believe it. We had been all over this area in the past and hadn't really found anything except clad and some jewelery.

The dime is a 1958/D and is my first piece of silver for the year. Woo hoo..., let the good times roll... ;D
02_05_08.jpg

Hope you all are doing ok, and have been having some luck.
Have a great day, Leon...

Upvote 0

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Good job Leon! Glad you were able to get out and were rewarded for your persistence. WTG!

HH,
Moon

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Leon! Good to hear from you! Congrats on that silver!

Nana :)

OP
OP
Leon

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Thank you all very much, and thank you nana,,, it's good to be back...
Turned cold here in Indiana again, so I've been sitting here playing with the new equipment... ;D
Good luck all, & Have a great day, Leon...

TN-Joe

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2007
Tn
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA500
Nice finds Leon, Congrad's on the new puter stuff. Can't beat those flat panels.
Tn. Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread