2nd time out with ACE250

P

Pooley

Got out again this afternoon for about an hour after work. Went to a house that I have hunted frequently. This house turns out coins every time I go there. Nothing old but I did find my first 2 rings and that is after hitting this house about 10 times with my old whites. Too bad they are not real rings but at least they are rings.

Attachments

• DSCF0023.JPG
    DSCF0023.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 383
Upvote 0
OP
OP
P

Pooley

5 Pennies, 1 quarter, 1 dime and 1 nickle. Gold plated hearts ring and some kind of ring made in china of unknown metal. The quarter is the oldest of the bunch, 1966.

OP
OP
P

Pooley

I will be hitting a house saturday after work that was built in the 1920's. I have hunted it once before but for only 30 minutes with my old whites and I did find a 1926 wheatie, anxioius to try it with the ACE.

OP
OP
P

Pooley

I have a few places in mind to hunt just trying to acquire permission. I plan on taking my digital camera with me this weekend and take some pictures in the field. ;D

OP
OP
P

Pooley

yeah, i have been on that sight before and there are a couple of ghost towns around here. Check out the following link, these places are all in my hometown and surrounding area, of course most of these places have been since torn down but some are still standing

http://community.webshots.com/album/12247042ScBUVzUnAo

buckmild1

Oct 26, 2004
Trinity, Florida
My dad was born in Bowling Green. I used to go to Avon Park with my grandmother when she had to go to the bank. That area has some history surrounding it. I now live in Pasco county. HH.

CHRIS

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for that link......buckmild1......kool......I am going to be checking it out.................Are there any Cross links to crossreference where these towns are now.......and how to get to them ?..........

buckmild1

Oct 26, 2004
Trinity, Florida
Hey pooley I am currently swinging a CZ-20 and am loving life. Hey McNickel I really haven't found much in terms of crossreferencing. I plan to just get out and do a drive by on some of these sites. I would be careful though on some of them as they are now historical sites but some of them are just abandoned. Sometimes just looking up Chamber of Commerice sites and doing searches for historical photos will yield some good info in the area you wish to hunt. HH.

CHRIS

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread