First post, introduction, and greetings to all !

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Greetings ! T-net members from Gregory, Santa Fe. I'm rather new to detecting, purchased
my Whites MXT. in june of 07, and am very pleased with it. My primary interest is in digging silver
coins and finding beautiful rings. Accessories used are 6x10 DD coil (my baby) and the new super
12 spider coil, digger = Lesche of course. So far my hunting has been limited to city parks. Currently
I'm cherry picking (disc.- maxed) so as not to over dig these parks, but as soon as i'm in a swimming
area or beach, I'll drop the disc. to pick up the gold rings. My better finds thus far include : 36 silver
rings, $800. in clad, 3 Washington silver 25c., 1 Barber 10c., 1 merc., 3 rosies (silver), 2 silver
pendants, and about 25 wheaties- 1928- 58. I'll put up pics as soon as i get a camera and the know-
how (suggestions ?). In closing, a hearty Thank You ! to you all for the info. and the encouragement
given to us newbies. God Bless ! Gregory, Santa Fe.

Upvote 0

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Welcome to Treasurenet. You have had a great year with all of those finds....Sante Fe must be a hot spot. Good Luck in 2008 and we cant wait to see your finds.

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You are doing very well and have already paid for the detector! HH, Mike

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
Welcome aboard and good luck in your m/d. T-Net is the place.

OP
OP
A

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thank's for the nice welcome Gypsyheart . I failed to mention that the city parks i've been
hunting are not only around Santa Fe ,but also include Albuquerque, Taos, Las Cruces, Los Alamos,NM.
and Tucson AZ. The first 9 months of detecting have been good to me. The best find was this T-net
family, as the information available is mindblowing. Hey if you havent viewed "Crackbadger's" youtube
videos yet, I commend them to all. No nonsense, No b.s. + a warrior spirit for finding the goods.

Blessings Gregory, Santa Fe.

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Welcome to TNet! Digital camera's are much cheaper now than when I first bought mine. What you get depends on your budget. Good luck.......Pepper

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Welcome aboard Santa FE! Glad to have you here. Sounds like we are in for some interesting stories and finds from you. Looking forward to it for sure! Pictures, Pictures please........ ;D

HH,
Moon

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For taking really good photos you can find a like new digital camera in most any pawn shop for about a third the price of a new one. Be sure it has a macro adjustment for photographing your finds. Monty

UnEarthed72

Jun 29, 2007
THE EMPIRE STATE
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,Whites prism2
Welcome to Tnet Gregory,pretty good counts on your past finds thus far..cant wait to see some of your future finds..

HH
Shawn

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
36 rings and 800.00 since june thats sweet man. I probaly havent found a total of 800.00 in 2 yrs and only about 10 rings of any value.

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
WOW your doing great ! keep at it and congrats on your finds ;)

SgtSki in MI

Oct 14, 2007
Hesperia, MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer XS & Explorer II, Fisher 1236-X2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Tnet Gregory!! I look forward to seeing your finds.

HH,
SgtSki

P

Pentico

Sounds like a great time and great findstome!
Congrads!
Welcome to TNet!
2ColoNuts

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread