Rings! Me found rings, me hardies!

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
I am a bit stoked this evening! I went out to a local park/beach, one of them "hunted out" places ya know. I found 2 silver rings, a silver earing, and another non value dolphin earing. The earring with the screw on it and the missing stones I think is old, because I never seen anything like it. Anyone have any clues or seen this type of earing before?? One of the rings looks like it is made out of silver ware ..like a bent up spoon or something. Anyhow It took about 4 hours to find these, and ALOT of pull tabs!!!!!!!!!!!! The park ranger guy even came up to me and said he really liked how I was covering my holes, and taking the garbage with me. He was pretty impressed. He said he usually sees 2 to 3 detectors there per week lol. So I think its been picked over pretty well. I figured this so I was digging pretty much everything. He said most of the detectorists than come destroy the park and he has to have WORDS with them. Even though it took much longer to be extra careful with the lawn, it was worth it and he said i am welcome back anytime! Ok back to the rings, sorry..im just excited! My first rings, and all silver! Im ready for gold now please! LOL Again please let me know if anyone has seen these earings with screws in them...at least I think its an earing lol, the park ranger guy said he thinks thats what it is , I didnt have a clue what it was. Thanks for lookin, and yall have a good week! Oh ya.....and I didnt find any WHEATIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally!!!

Attachments

• ring1.jpg
    ring1.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 499
  • ring2.jpg
    ring2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 503
  • ring3.jpg
    ring3.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 512
  • ring4.jpg
    ring4.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 494
Upvote 0

nitro

Dec 30, 2004
Round Rock, Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very nice digs, and good job on making us look good. That really helps to keep doors open for our Hobey. Happy Hunting, Joe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread