A Years Total In One Day

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi All,
2 years ago when me and knorrski started hunting we found 452 coins in our first year.Today we hit our favorite "honey hole" for 6 hours and found: 109q,121d,16n,203p,2 can pennies for 451 coins in one afternoon!And too top it off I found my largest silver ring to date.We didn't even bother trying to dig any zincs.Knorrski also found 39 coins in one hole!We have only hit about 5% of this area and have come out with almost 1000 coins in 4 trips.I will sleep well tonite!

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• quarters.jpg
    quarters.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 613
  • dimes.jpg
    dimes.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 614
  • nickles&pennies.jpg
    nickles&pennies.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 607
  • silver mans ring.jpg
    silver mans ring.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 593
Upvote 0
B

Broncox Vernon BC

Awesome finds you two!!!!!!!!
I found $6.15 in the same hole yesterday ;D
Keep it up!
Broncox

OP
OP
bigrig40

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi Dude,
? ? ? ? ? ? ?This place is huge and every place we scanned we found coins and jewelry.

peace,bigrig

CS110

Feb 12, 2005
Well done! That's quite a site you have there. It should keep you busy for quite some time.

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that a puzzle ring? Take it apart and you are screwed unless you know the secret of reassembling it! I use to have one but forgot the secret long ago. Quite interesting though.

D

digdug69

Good find! Just starting out myself hope, i can do as well as you. I don't know much about detecting. But my brother recently passed away, and i inherited his detector, just looking for some tips
and checking out the forum.

wright

Apr 27, 2005
peace,bigrig
bigrig40 said:
Its not a puzzle ring.It looks like someone had a made from a silver necklace.

peace,bigrig

I am pretty sure it is a puzzle ring I am a collector of puzzles as well as a detectorist many times thes rings are soldered together so the will not come apart. does it have 4 6 8 bands?

O

ozzysdad

Puzzle Ring, sure look's like one, I've had 3, a real pain in the butt......The last one i bought i was told they are actually Turkish Wedding ring's, and if the woman took her's off and it came apart, Then she would be beaten for cheating........ Sound's about right for the "Turk's", Seem's like they alway's have a reason for beating on their women and a law to back it up......

M

mtl-huntr

UNBELIEVABLE!!!! I believe it....it's just unbelievable.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions