Oklahoma

Attachments

• highschool.JPG
    highschool.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 318
Upvote 0

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Wow, looks like you had a great day there bud! Thanks for the post and pic. Good luck on your next hunt. :)

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You must have gone with Jimmileo! You both had a great day at school!

:o

Nana ;)

OP
OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Actually we were both on our own. We live about 100 mi apart but guess we were both thinking on the same wavelength. Thanks.

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW, that's a good days score! Schools are such fun places to hunt, you never know what the rugrats are going to lose! WTG!!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Did someone take my name in vain? ;D Me and stoney converse quite a bit and tend to think alike...ESP? Actually since we both live in near proximity the kinds of sites available are very similar. We don't have many of those old 1700's sites like some do. Stoney were you running an all metal mode or just digging everything? I just dug coin signals plus a few "others" that turned out to be junk. There is so much junk in most sites I hunt that all metal overwhelms me.

R

rvbvetter

WOW!! Great haul !! Many fields won't yield that much. WTG!! HH

OP
OP
stoney56

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
jimmileo said:
Did someone take my name in vain? ;D? Me and stoney converse quite a bit and tend to think alike...ESP?? Actually since we both live in near proximity the kinds of sites available are very similar. We don't have many of those old 1700's sites like some do. Stoney were you running an all metal mode or just digging everything?? I just dug coin signals plus a few "others" that turned out to be junk.? There is so much junk in most sites I hunt that all metal overwhelms me.
Jim, I ran that area with the sens at 8 and disc at 5. Youre right in that the kids are kind of trashy but these were little small areas that were next to the football field. BTW, sorry didnt call last night but have the mag sitting here and will copy pages tonite and will figure how to get them to U. Best luck and HH. Jeff

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread