5/17/05 FIND

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
I don't know whether I should post this here or BEST FINDS (probably should be Everything Else) but it was like finding a treasure to me! My son was tearing apart the house looking for the cell phone he misplaced (OMG! You would have thought he was going to die because he couldn't find it!!!! LOL) Anyway, he found my PINPOINTER!!!!! YEAAAAAHHH!!!! I've been lost without it. Somehow it got way under my bed. I think my husband hid it there to teach me a lesson about leaving it laying around, and then he couldn't remember where he had put it. I just had to tell somebody about it because nobody but you guys would understand how happy that made me. Thanks for listening.

vicki

Upvote 0

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
I bet you're glad now that you didn't win one on ebay! LOL Glad you got it back. It'll make hunting a lot easier now!!

HH 8) surfrat96

OP
OP
vic910

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
You bet, Surfrat!!!! In fact, my husband told me to quit messing around with ebay and just go to Kellyco and buy a new one! I was going to go tomorrow! WHOO HOO! That saved me a bunch of money!

vicki

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Great find! Was there any silver under there? Maybe a breaded nugget? A 1999 G m&m? Maybe the socks your hubby has been lookin for? LOL

OP
OP
vic910

vic910

Bronze Member
Mar 14, 2005
Orlando, FL
LOL Mystro!!!! Actually, I'm afraid to look under there myself. Maybe I'll just stick the MD under there and see what it reads first. ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread