February Finds

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was going to post these after my monthly meeting with the thought that I did really well. When I got to the meeting I got blown out of the water. There were at least two platinum bands, an excellent Tiffany platinum and gold band with a gorgeous 3 + ct. Blue Sapphire and two large heart shaped diamonds going down each side, a heavy 18 kt Man's band about 1/2" wide and about 1/8" thick, and a really nice wedding band set!, the first band was flat on top, about 1/4 " wide with about 26 diamonds in 4 rows, the second was thinner with one row of diamonds, for a total of about 36 diamonds in the two rings! And that's just the nicer ones I remembered! Anyway, I liked what I found, so here it is. lol

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 32
Upvote 0
OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, yes labrat, my wife did like that one, but I didn't have the smarts to hold onto it until then! I found it at the beginning of Feb. I did give her a nice three heart pendant that matched it nicely though.

I have a Nikon Coolpix 990. The photo editor that comes with the camera makes all the difference in the world. It will really clean up the clarity.
I am still not happy with the auto focus on the close ups though. You have to be very still and take three or four pics to get one real nice one that isn't blurry when it's really close to something. It could have alot to do with the fact that I haven't read the manual yet. You know us guys. Buy it, use it, and then if you don't get the results you expected, go back and look at the manual to figure out how you broke it. shock I still like my film camera 100% better than this one, but I can take as many pics as I need to get a good one with this and it doesn't cost me anything. I mainly bought it to take pics for selling stuff on ebay.

OP
OP
coinshooter

coinshooter

Bronze Member
Mar 20, 2003
So. Cal.
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Bulltab. The more I see this red ruby ring, the more I like it.

chaos11624

Sep 16, 2003
great finds coinshooter
what beaches did you find those in and what time of day
i always get off at midnight so its always high tide i usally go to the
del mar area
havent had much luck though my bounty hunter goes wacky by the salt water have to use almost no sensitivity
again really nice finds ill have to come check out the sd club sometime

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions