Made a new best friend today...

pulltab hatr

Jan 7, 2008
delaware,ohio
Detector(s) used
White's Eagle Spectrum
Well yesterday I sent off the other XLT to white's and we finally got a break in the weather and all day today I heard the other XLT calling to me from the closet wanting to go play.I tried to fight the urge trying to keep her new but couldn't take it anymore.

I got her out and put her together. I took 2 of my kids to the movies and decided I would detect when we got back.I grabbed the xlt and headed off to a tot lot I have hit pretty hard. Not much there. A Quarter and a penny or two. I headed off to a tot lot in a less desireable part of town. When I got there the XLT was going crazy. There were targets everywhere. My second target was the mini butterfly knife.Of course my son claimed it as soon as I took the pic.There were pennies and dimes everywhere it seemed.

I have to say I am much more impressed with this XLT than the one I had years ago.It seemed to give false hits.This one is dead on.I used it with the 4x6dd coil tonight. I kinda felt guilty using another detector instead of my trusty ring magnet Eagle Spectrum. It's all good though, I told her it didn't mean anything to me.LOL

Attachments

• finds 1.jpg
    finds 1.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 856
  • finds 2.jpg
    finds 2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 841
  • finds 3.jpg
    finds 3.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 834
Upvote 0

Cynangyl

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2007
God's lap
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
ACE 250
darn jealous detectors! :wink: Sounds like the new girlfriend is working out just fine for ya. Nice finds! congrats and keep on going...there is bound to be more goodies! :D

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
some nice finds

wyattrr

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2008
Eastern Shore of Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know those love triangles can turn out deadly...Be Careful...They get jealous quick, and start asking things like, "Why don't you take me out anymore? Is there someone else?". ::) HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread