Nephews Finds, One is from the Old Two-Story Log Cabin

saftgeek

Mar 2, 2007
Jefferson City, MO
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, CTX, GPX 4500, and another Nox 800 for my friends...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nephew's Finds, One is from the Old Two-Story Log Cabin

Hello all,

Please help us ID the items pictured below. I posted the button I found there yesterday, but not what he found. The "comfort" button looks as if it were a lapel pin at one time. The pin part is gone now, but the button is very nice. We just want to know who may have worn it??? How old???

The large medallion was found on the town snow-sledding hill. It is really heavy and has a triangle with some very difficult words on each side... One side says, anaphaxeton; the next says, primeumation; the final says, tetragrammation. The other side has a crazy looking schematic on it. Please tell me it is extremely valuable and I can quit my job to manage his finances....

We are waiting to see what the T-net "experts" have to say about these items.

Good luck to you all!!!!

Saftgeek

Attachments

• PICT0237.JPG
    PICT0237.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 636
  • PICT0238.JPG
    PICT0238.JPG
    106.6 KB · Views: 1,375
  • PICT0239.JPG
    PICT0239.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 722
Upvote 0

DebbzInNC

Feb 23, 2008
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250
Re: Nephew's Finds, One is from the Old Two-Story Log Cabin

Anaphaxeton: One of three Greek divine names that surround the Triangle of Art. “Great God of all the Heavenly Hosts.” A high holy angel of God, Anaphaxeton was also a name for deity used by Aaron.

Primeumaton: “Thou who art the First and the Last.” One of three Greek divine names that surround the Triangle of Art.

Tetragrammaton: a Greek word meaning "four-lettered name." Refers to the highest divine Hebrew name of God, YHVH.
Hmmmm.....
I found the meanings listed on an Alternative Religion website.

THE TRIANGLE OF ART The Triangle of Art wherein the evoked spirit is conjured into visible appearance is, in itself, a perfect philosophic symbol of manifestation. Representing the first cosmic manifestations or the three major Sephiroth of the Supernal Worlds, the Triangle is the ideal representation of generation, of the manifestation into tangible coherent existence of that which formerly was thought, invisible, and metaphysical. Just as the first triad represents the first complete manifestation from the Circle of Ain Soph, so in Magic does the Triangle stand for the calling forth into daylight of the powers of the dark and the night. "There are three which give testimony on earth," 1John 5:8. (This biblical passage is utilized in the Adeptus Minor Ceremony of the Golden Dawn) and those three are the points of the Triangle, bounded by the three great names of God. From the Circle of consciousness, which is the Magician's universe, a partitive and special idea is called forth into manifestation within the Triangle.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks

http://northanger.livejournal.com/346706.html

During a conjuration, spirits will appear and be forced to obey within the Triangle of Solomon. The edges of the triangle are engraved with sacred names of God; Tetragrammaton, Primeumaton, and Anaphaxeton. In addition to this, it has the name of the Archangel Michael split up within it. These names are what prevent the spirit escaping and what forces it to comply. It can be also constructed out of wood or traced in dirt or sand.

OP
OP
saftgeek

saftgeek

Mar 2, 2007
Jefferson City, MO
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, CTX, GPX 4500, and another Nox 800 for my friends...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Okay... now I'm really freaked out!!! I don't want no devil worshiping, spirit conjouring, freaky a$$ medal coming between me and the pearly gates of heaven. And on Easter even!!!! :o :o :o :o

Thanks for all the help. I'm not totally helpless, but pretty close. Anyone have any info on the other pin??? If this thing has something to do with goonies I'm not coming out of my house for a day or two!!!!

Thanks again for your help. I will encourage my nephew to free himself of this "lucky charm".

Saftgeek

FlatCat

Feb 23, 2008
Palm Bay, Florida, USA
Detector(s) used
White's

With the cross on it, and the words Love, Virtue, Brotherhood, Mercy, I'm thinking some king of medical significance, i.e. Red Cross? ???

FC

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

interesting find for sure

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread