Todays finds Bobbie gets multiple gold finds and I get unique first for me
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mar 2003
    Eastern North Carolina
    29 times

Todays finds Bobbie gets multiple gold finds and I get unique first for me

Another beautiful day today in Eastern Carolina, and Bobbie wasted no time on continuing her gold string now 8 weeks in a row. At our first park we were hunting beside the slide she found 14k 16" figaro chain now attached to the chain was not 1 but 2 charms both 14k also. One was mothers pendent with madonna in rose gold with 3 stones, the other was angel on a moon with 5 stones. she also found 10k gold ball in the grass. I found a silver cross with czs at this park. 4 gold one park that is something, next park yielded some clad, the third park I found sterling silver ring with ruby, and something I never expected to find a set of gold caps worn over the teeth as fashion statement, the were complete with diamond etching. Just shook my head and laughed always figured that this was a beach type find. Next site produced silver earring and clad for me, clad for bobbie. and final site bobbie found a large faux bling bling ; Bulldog probably weighs bout 3 oz's, unfortunaly only silver plate. So total for today was little over 11.00 in clad for us, 5 gold and 3 silver. I had our son shoot pictures of finds and they are enclosed. I added the silver ring from yesterday also.
    hh
    dave+bobbie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jewl111.jpg 
Views:	543 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	67198   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jewl222.jpg 
Views:	540 
Size:	39.8 KB 
ID:	67199   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jewl333.jpg 
Views:	545 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	67200  
    dave-enc

us
    Mar 2005
    Springfield, MO
    5 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Todays finds Bobbie gets multiple gold finds and I get unique first for me

Awesome Gold!!

Congrats

HH

Twister

us
    Jan 2005
    Central Indiana
    white's
    3 times

beautiful finds guys!wtg

peace,bigrig
    whites mxt,dd1400 coil

Mar 2005
    Hollywood, Florida
    AquaSound
    8 times

Excellent finds! WTG both of you!!

HH 8) surfrat
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans.

Floater

OK , I'm Jealous. LOL Great Finds. I love the teeth. That is classic. Nice hunting. HH

Dec 2004
    Maryland
    Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
    3 times

I think he should have taken a picture of you wearing those gold teeth!

Awsome finds, you 2 keep it up.

Research Guru

Jan 2005
    Tampa, Florida
    10 times

Great finds! Congrats! You guys are having a banner year! Keep it up! HH omnicognic 8)
    "Wisdom comes not from knowing everything, but  knowing from whom to ask!"

us
    Have you had your WHEATIES today?

Mar 2005
    8 times

WOW! Great finds you 2! Some VERY nice looking jewelry. You guys make a good team, keep it up looking forward to your next post! Good luck on your next hunt!
    ~GTI 2500 PRO~

Now hunting for more Injuns!

Mar 2005
    2 times

Nice finds, I think I am getting gold fever now. Thanks alot! Just kidding. HH

Oct 2004
    Washington State
    8 times

Wow...Those are some terrific finds. I'll bet you guys could give out some good tips. You are certainly consistent hunters. Good Luck to you two on more great finds.
    White's DFX

BRD

Mar 2004
    1 times

Great finds, you two! I enjoy seeing what you all are finding. Keep up the good work.
    BRD

us
    Dec 2004
    Berthoud CO
    White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
    4 times

Nice finds you guys. Gotta love all that bling in one day! As for the teeth though...That's just nasty! I'd be looking for tweezers and a baggie to stick those in :P Don't get me wrong, I've had my hands in some awful places I won't even get into, but we've all got our uncrossable line. Mine just happens to be oral hygiene. Glad you had such a productive day~CO2
    ...And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make...John Lennon

us
    Feb 2005
    Bavaria Germany
    Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
    172 times

Nice finds Dave and Bobbie! HH, Mike

Jun 2004
    9 times

NOW THATS SOME FINDS.HH

us
    Dec 2004
    Troy X5
    59 times

DAVE & BOBBI are here!!!!!!!!wtg nice grill (the teeth caps) how bout a pic of you wairing them lol
    All animals are equal, but some are more equal then others. -George Orwell

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links