Todays finds Bobbie gets multiple gold finds and I get unique first for me

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Another beautiful day today in Eastern Carolina, and Bobbie wasted no time on continuing her gold string now 8 weeks in a row. At our first park we were hunting beside the slide she found 14k 16" figaro chain now attached to the chain was not 1 but 2 charms both 14k also. One was mothers pendent with madonna in rose gold with 3 stones, the other was angel on a moon with 5 stones. she also found 10k gold ball in the grass. I found a silver cross with czs at this park. 4 gold one park that is something, next park yielded some clad, the third park I found sterling silver ring with ruby, and something I never expected to find a set of gold caps worn over the teeth as fashion statement, the were complete with diamond etching. Just shook my head and laughed always figured that this was a beach type find. Next site produced silver earring and clad for me, clad for bobbie. and final site bobbie found a large faux bling bling ; Bulldog probably weighs bout 3 oz's, unfortunaly only silver plate. So total for today was little over 11.00 in clad for us, 5 gold and 3 silver. I had our son shoot pictures of finds and they are enclosed. I added the silver ring from yesterday also.
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• Jewl111.jpg
    Jewl111.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 567
  • jewl222.jpg
    jewl222.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 566
  • jewl333.jpg
    jewl333.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 568
Upvote 0
F

Floater

OK , I'm Jealous. LOL Great Finds. I love the teeth. That is classic. Nice hunting. HH

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
I think he should have taken a picture of you wearing those gold teeth!

Awsome finds, you 2 keep it up.

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
WOW! Great finds you 2! Some VERY nice looking jewelry. You guys make a good team, keep it up looking forward to your next post! Good luck on your next hunt! :)

caratjuice

Oct 15, 2004
Washington State
Wow...Those are some terrific finds. I'll bet you guys could give out some good tips. You are certainly consistent hunters. Good Luck to you two on more great finds.

BRD

Mar 26, 2004
Great finds, you two! I enjoy seeing what you all are finding. Keep up the good work.
BRD

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Nice finds you guys. Gotta love all that bling in one day! As for the teeth though...That's just nasty! I'd be looking for tweezers and a baggie to stick those in :P Don't get me wrong, I've had my hands in some awful places I won't even get into, but we've all got our uncrossable line. Mine just happens to be oral hygiene. ;D Glad you had such a productive day~CO2

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DAVE & BOBBI are here!!!!!!!!wtg nice grill (the teeth caps) how bout a pic of you wairing them lol

psgen

Apr 25, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 - White's Spectra V3i - White's XLT - Minelab Excaliber II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:o I'm Jealous !!!!!!! ;D Sweet Finds.......That will help pay for the machine ;D

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gold is always good!

HH

Lonewolfe

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW! Good work for everyone, your son did good with the pics. WTG, Keep it up!

HH!!

Attachments

• shocked2.jpg
    shocked2.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 214
  • WTG1.jpg
    WTG1.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 169
  • shocked2.jpg
    shocked2.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 172
  • WTG1.jpg
    WTG1.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 170
OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Thanks for all the nice comments, we enjoy being able to share our finds with you guys. If you guys ever have any questions, feel free to ask. We are always willing to help others
hh
dave+bobbie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread