Sounds like a great token,can you get a pic up.HH

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis
Re: A TREASURE'S TROVE TOKEN FOUND

JARMAN , wish i could , but if you go to TWELEVE the person who found it has some pics on there . Just spreading the news . I know a few from this side of the hunts were troving for awhile and i thought you all would like to know that the puzzles are solvable and the treasures are real . Ther are a total of 13 tokens to be found , so we stillhave 12 to go . HH , CAROL

F

Floater

That is really great. Now are you able to reedeem this token for one of the diamonds now or other prize or do you wait untill they are all found? I have been reading a little about this and it is a great Idea and the book is doing well. HH

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida

here is a pic of the token, if it works.......
token8el.jpg

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis

Omni , thanks for getting the picture up here . It looks good . I'm not sure how the whole redeeming thing works , but the fellow who found it gets the dragonfly jewel , worth $25,000. Probably worth more being as it is the first one found . I'll let you know more on the redeeming end as soon as i find one . LOL.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I don't get it, but its cool lookin.

Attachments

• cool.jpg
    cool.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 1,164
  • cool.jpg
    cool.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 1,123
P

Pooley

i have the books and was into it, trying to solve the clues but it was just way too hard for me. Metal detecting is much easier!!

OP
OP
CMSCHUT

CMSCHUT

Feb 21, 2005
St. Louis

Hello all , sorry to leave you all hanging . I had major surgery and haven't been back to answer your questions . The book A TREASURES TROVE by MICHAEL STADTHER , is a real treasure hunt in the U.S.. It started in nov. last year and runs til 12-31-07. If you read the book the answers to finding 13 hidden treasures in the U.S. are in the pages of this book , illustrations also , BUT the hard part is figuring out the clues to the locations or deciphering the codes. People have started to get the hang of it and now they are finding them like crazy. 3 have been found so far . I hope this explains it all to those who haven't heard of it . We have a forum under arm chair treasure hunting here. Stop by and wish some of us luck as we need it . We haven't had anyone on this forum get a token yet and have a hunter out there today . His name is Cegodsey. He unfortunately was too late on a token in Iowa and because of his helpfulness to others lost it , but he is looking for another today . So come on over and wish ernie luck at arm chair treasure hunting ...under treasure clue can you help page. Thanks HH, CAROL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread