CLAD I WENT.

F

Floater

So as you know I have the new demo sites. I posted the Clad and the Dragster the other day and explained about how this one small area about 3' x 3' was full of coins. Well this is the third day and still getting coins. Well I think I have it cleaned out and sipping some water when one of the neighbors backs out of the driveway across the street and then pulls over and rolls down his window and wants to talk. So we chat for a few and then in the course of conversation I tell him that this one spot in front here I have gotten a lot of coins. I said I thought this is where the kids must of caught the bus and he thought for a moment and then said no this is where the old man would sell vegetables and he would just have a jar or box out front for people to put the money in. I laughed and said that explains it. So he leaves and I turn the beast back on and the first hit I get is this . No marks but was 5 inches in and came out just as clean except a few dirt balls and fine roots. The clad was in the same area as well. Total after three days is 11 Q 8N 15D 28P . Even though no marks on the earing I still think its solid silver. The stones are not real and mostly gone. I was pumped though. Thanks for looking. HH

Attachments

• dia.jpg
    dia.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 258
  • dia2.jpg
    dia2.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 262
  • dia4.jpg
    dia4.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 263
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool find Floater!

HH

Lonewolfe

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
I'm clad for you Floater....

One of my most productive clad sites was a small farmers market where the amish sell their stuff all summer. There are about 10 stands all set up on a bed of mulch. It's next to a library on county land so it's cool to detect there.

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
great job floater.its always great to find stuff but sometimes its cool to find out how it got there.

peace,bigrig

R

rvbvetter

Amazing! WTG! Keep it up. HH

Badger; I found 2 steel toe'd boots one day. But it took awhile. The signals kept moving on me.

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
wow, nice total. Sounds like you could have just used a shovel and sifter!!! HH

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
Looks like you got a nice hotspot! You can put all that clad in your pockets for ballast next time you go to hunt the beach! ;D HH omnicognic 8)

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice finds floater. Any silver is good silver. Keep up the good work on the demo sites.

HH Jeremy

OP
OP
F

Floater

Hey thanks folks. I have been working like a dog the last few days. I,m trying to tye up some loose ends so I can get my butt down to the keys for the Memorial day weekend. Broke my pinpointer but am repairing it as I type . ( Glue is Drying) LOL Thanks Again.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread