2 hour hunt

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Hey all. Been really busy at work and haven't had a chance to fire up the MD for ahile now. Finally couldn't take it anymore and had to take a couple of hours off to hunt. Been daydreamin' about that pre 1900 coin so decided to drive around the old part of town and look for construction cones. Found a site where the sidewalks were torn up pretty close to the downtown area. Hunted for about 30 minutes and came up empty. Just didn't have enough time to hunt not to enjoy a little instant gratification, so decided to give up on the oldies and hit a park I hadn't tried before. Worked out nicely too. Hit quite a few quarters which is always nice (got 9 out of one hole) and found another silver ring. Also a .25 caliber bullet, a "Chuck E. Cheeze" token, someones keys, and a mystery item. I'll get back to the old coin hunt when I have more time. Good luck all~CO2 ;D

Attachments

• Dcp03010.jpg
    Dcp03010.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 218
  • Dcp03012.jpg
    Dcp03012.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 212
Upvote 0
R

rvbvetter

Looks like it worked out very well!! Great looking ring! WTG!!! HH

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow, nice clad count!! Unfortunately I have done the same, if I get skunked on finding something at an old site, I will go to a clad producer just to make sure I don't get skunked for the day!! HH

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal, piles of clad like that add up in a hurry!

HH

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions