found 2 wheaties...

LONE GUNMAN

Mar 12, 2005
DIGGIN' IN NEVADA
found 2 wheatie's...

hey yall
i took someones advice in here and bought 10 bucks in penneys and only found 2 dimes? weird...so the other day i bought 10 more bucks worth and got 2 wheaties a 46 and a 54s i do believe....guess what...going back to the bank tomarrow to get a few more roles....ooo ya and i also picked up 3 1/2 dollars a 68,69 and a 64....that is about the only silver i have been gettin lately...
keep swingin
lone gunman

Upvote 0

alabamadan

May 2, 2005
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Re: found 2 wheatie's...

I just finished going through about $500 in dimes and quarters. Would you believe nothing before 1965. Nothing. I was very disappointed. I'll keep trying however.

OP
OP
LONE GUNMAN

LONE GUNMAN

Mar 12, 2005
DIGGIN' IN NEVADA

might as well...my wife does it in the evening after everyone else hits the sack...so far we are up 3 dimes, and 2 wheates.....i think i will buy more dimes next time....maybe quarters.....like to get a role of the new buf nickles....

alabamadan

May 2, 2005
Dixie
Detector(s) used
Ace 250

Went through $20 in nickles today. I found one old Buffalo (date worn off) and one 1938 Jefferson. I did find two of the new Jefferson's with the ships on the back and one new Jefferson Peace Nickle.

Only took about 20 mins. Did it at lunch. Now I'll roll the remainder up and get some more tomorrow.

BTW, I asked the bank tellers to call me if someone turns in old coins. The branch manager said she'd collected three saftey deposit boxes full of silver quarters and dimes over the years.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I would like to see pics of some of these finds people. Expecially would like to see the 64 half from LONE GUNMAN, so please show one.

HH!!

OP
OP
LONE GUNMAN

LONE GUNMAN

Mar 12, 2005
DIGGIN' IN NEVADA

ONE OF THESE DAYS I AM GOIN TO BREAK DOWN AND BUY A DIGITAL CAMERA...CAN ANYONE GIVE ME ANY SUGGESTIONS ON A REAL GOOD ONE...THIS WILL NOT BE THE ONLY THING I USE IT FOR....NEED IT FOR ACTION PICS OF PAINTBALL GAMES...
KEEP SWINGIN \
LONE GUNMAN

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread