Old Skool Finds 5-28-05

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
Well decided to try a little old skool huntin at a site that hasn't turned up much old goodies except a few wheats.Did pretty well with4q,6d,8n and 7 pennies but also found silver in the form of a 1943S war nickle and a 1947d rosie.Also added 2 wheats a ring and a nice looking necklace.Good day to get out a little with 69 degree temps this morning and glad I didn't waste the morn.
Forgot to mention a bullet found also,always a little disturbing to me to find on school property.

peace,bigrig

Attachments

• necklace.jpg
    necklace.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 367
  • oldskool front.jpg
    oldskool front.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 368
  • oldskool back.jpg
    oldskool back.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 371
  • bullet.jpg
    bullet.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 362
Upvote 0

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal bigrig!

HH

Lonewolfe

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Nice finds bigrig. Necklace is nice! :D You did a lot better than I did today! Went to the beach and only got about 50 cents in clad for an hour an a half LOL!

HH 8) surfrat

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nices Digs ......bigrig40............I went to the beach yesterday,,,,,,,,got half a bag of pull tabs in 2 hours,and not one coin !........I have T.H.'d 4 days this week tho ,and will have to post my finds................This evening............WTG BigRig40

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Nice finds, That wheat looks in good condition. Whats the date on the nickle? I found one 45' has a P above the dome, seems yours has an S The one I got is a silver alloy war nickle was just wondering if the S was to? enjoy the weather down there. We are in the high 50's today with chance of the ol rain. Enjoy the weekend , good luck on your next hunt.

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still searching for my big silver piece of jewelry. WTG good silver haul, cool nickle. and keep it up!!

HH!!

Attachments

• silverbars.jpg
    silverbars.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 323
  • silverbars.jpg
    silverbars.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 327

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds and post BR, it's great when those special finds pop up! HH, Mike

OP
OP
bigrig40

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
just a quick follow up.had about a hour before dark so hit a nearby school for 1.15 in clad to conclude my day.

bigrig

renegade_7

Jun 10, 2004
Missouri
Today must be a bullet finding day, found one myself at my favorite old ballfield, along with a 45D Wheatie. Nice finds you got today.

A

ARCOMANDPURPLE

Wow you did good at that old SKOOL you should try hunting at a old school you would probably find a fortune........ ;D ;D ;D
P.S could not help that one must be "MEMORIAL DAY" syndrom it's pouring outside ::) ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions