Registered my gold wedding ring find and hunted a beach, pics...

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had a real good holiday today, a little work around the house, a few hours detecting and a few hours in the garden. After a few chores around the house, I went to the courthouse where I found the gold wedding ring and registered with lost and found, also checked the marriage records and no weddings in this town on the date inside the ring. I drove to the lake and made a note and posted it at the little food stand on the lake with my phone number. Did some detecting while I was there, hunted the sandy beach and swished knee deep into the lake which was a great cool down as it was another hot sunny day, expecting some welcomed rain this evening. Here?s part of the beach and the food stand:
47b5db11b3127cce918a630f06f000000016108AYsWjhy5cta

Finds from the beach hunt, a bit meager as I met a guy who told me he detects this beach, which explains meager finds for the past few years, he also told me I?ll never find anything on a farm field, LOL! 5 Euro cent piece, bullet, junk ring, 50 Pfenning coin, 1 Euro coin.
47b5db11b3127cce918a630887c700000016108AYsWjhy5cta

The site I explored Sunday where a castle once stood but was destroyed around the 1500s, there is not a trace that a castle ever stood here, except underground, I found a few pieces of pottery buried in the crevices of the rock just nosing around. Helped a friend get a detecting permit for this area, I don?t know the status of his permit. The status of my permit sucks right now! Thanks for looking and HH, Mike
47b5db11b3127cce918a630d06f200000016108AYsWjhy5cta

Upvote 0

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like you dig good to me!

HH!!

Attachments

• happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 363
  • happy.jpg
    happy.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 310

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal Mike!

HH

Lonewolfe

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Wow looks like some great areas to detect! I remember going to a few old castles back there, and even ones that were no longer cept small ruins and rocks. I remember even seein a kings grave out in the woods. Its a great feeling walking amongst those places. Super finds, good luck on you permit and good luck on your next hunt.

AmericanCoinHunting

Bronze Member
Apr 23, 2005
CHICAGO
Detector(s) used
E-Trac w/Pro Coil,and 6x8" S.E.F,The Relic & Gold hunters DREAM...a Troy X-3 w/3 coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Beautifull pictures, and that is a very respectable thing you are doing,,,Trying to find the rings owner.........................H.H.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread