Couple indians and No Date SLQ and rings

silverfinder37

Mar 24, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
looking for an Explorer
ME and The wife (Tracy) got out this afternoon and hit an older farm house that had been hunted before according to the owner.
Needless to say we still did pretty good for about 2 1/2 hours of fun digging. First Tracy dug a 1891 indian penny (which she will you tell was in a spot I had already covered lol)
and some clad. I found 3 wheat's 1915,1943 and 1946 plus the 1880 indian and a no date Standing Liberty Quarter. I also found a copper wedding band and a cool silver ring
which has the shape of a bird on it, That thing was 9+" down and screamed for being so deep and small.
Overall it was another fun filled day with my faverite hunting partner, she is really getting used to that Shadow of hers and doing great.
Hope everyone else is having a blast during these pretty spring days.
Best Regards, Ray

Attachments

• DSC03442 copy.jpg
    DSC03442 copy.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 324
  • DSC03443 copy.jpg
    DSC03443 copy.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 317
Upvote 0
OP
OP
silverfinder37

silverfinder37

Mar 24, 2003
Indiana
Detector(s) used
looking for an Explorer
silverfreak said:
Nice stuff Ray. Did you find that 9" screamer with the cz? :thumbsup:
You know it that CZ5 is my favorite detector and I've had alot just ask Tracy :P
I could not believe the signal it gave for being as small and deep as it was. first thought was deep silver or deep square nail , with the CZ I tend to dig alot of nails :) but that is just part of it that I've learned to accept.
Thanks, Ray

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
silverfinder37 said:
silverfreak said:
Nice stuff Ray. Did you find that 9" screamer with the cz? :thumbsup:
You know it that CZ5 is my favorite detector and I've had alot just ask Tracy :P
I could not believe the signal it gave for being as small and deep as it was. first thought was deep silver or deep square nail , with the CZ I tend to dig alot of nails :) but that is just part of it that I've learned to accept.
Thanks, Ray

Yep...the cz's like nails...but they also love deep silver. I will always have my cz70pro. I'll tell you what...with the 12" Sunray coil on it...my cz is deeper than my SE. The cz's have always been killers on deep silver....so I'll take a rusty nail every now and then. I dig plenty of them with the SE too...cause' I have to chase iffy hits in the hunted out parks I frequent.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions