todays finds 5-30

S

skydiv

the local fire departments burnt down about 10 houses from about the 50's for new development so I md'ed 4-5 today and found 26 LM 2 d 3 q 45 colt bullet casing and a 22 casing. I get time this week I'll be back to check the others. I can't put up any pictures because I have a problem with the USB on the computer so I can't down load from the camers. anyone know computers what do I need to do to fix this thing. thanks for any help

Upvote 0

BRINK

Oct 21, 2004
Welcome...... Looking forward to seeing and hearing about
you finds..... HH BRINK

luvmydfx

Mar 21, 2005
Try going into your device manager and uninstalling all of your usb components, reboot, and let windows reinstall them. ?I have used this successfully on windows xp machines that were having usb problems. ?Before you delete the usb devices check to see if there are any exclamations or conflicts. ?I fix computers for a living, and am certified, so I do know what I am talking about. ?If you have 98 or 2000, you might have to reinstall the drivers manually. ?You probably will also have to reinstall your camera drivers. ?Hope this helps. ?Let me know if I can help you further.

OP
OP
S

skydiv

thanks for this info for my usb. I'll give it a try.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread