ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
kids -not always a bad thing - one of my wifes 10 yr old chorus kids tipped off

that her next door neighbors said they have a "battlefield site" in thier back yard --- hummm seems my wife might know the "next" door neighbors wife --- :wink: time to "go chat" a bit . -- the little gal and I were waiting for the chorus to preform and were were chatting about the "neat" civil war buttons and bullet that the 10 year old saw in class --I gave them to the wife to show the kids during her "civil war" music section of teaching music --the kids love to see "real" civil war stuff -- even put together the info about the local town raid during the war by union troops --100 foot and 125 calvary commanded by major fox ---was while talking about this that she "tipped me off" to this juicy bit of info about her "next door neighbors" to me.

I'm thinking the site the little gal spoke of is an american rev war site however rather than civil war. ---battle of alligator creek* most likely . one of only 3 rev war battles fought in florida. ;D

Upvote 0

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: kids -not always a bad thing - one of my wifes 10 yr old chorus kids tipped off

ohh cool Ivan :thumbsup: now I will be watching can't wait to hear what ya find

;D
booty

OP
OP
ivan salis

ivan salis

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2007
callahan,fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too
Re: kids -not always a bad thing - one of my wifes 10 yr old chorus kids tipped off

booty I gotta get the ok to hunt it first -- I always get the ok before doing anything on anothers land -- its both the legally correct thing to do and shows proper respect of others and "thier" land-- I have a fairly good sucess rate at getting oks to hunt really -- I just have a nack for chatting with folks I guess. (having a spare detector to let them hunt with never hurts either)

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Knew ya would get permission first, I just assumed that you did or would.. (good lil hunter by the book here ) so do keep us posted..I love this stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread