A hangover cant stop me from metal detecting!!!!!

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A hangover can't stop me from metal detecting!!!!!

Well I went out to a new site today. I wasn't expecting to hunt today, but the weather was too nice not to. I went out with my friends last night and I drank way way way too much beer, so I have a very bad hangover, lol. But like I said it was too nice not to. I didn't have a camera with me so I just have pic's of them all cleaned up.

We went to another Boy Scout camp site that is still in use. In-fact, when we got there, the Troop Leaders were having some kind of training. They didn't care that we were there. OK, enough talk, time for the finds...

Also, does anyone know anything about these tokens??? I found one down 6 inches in the middle of the woods, 1 3 or 4 inches down in a giant field, and the one with "Kingdom of Haylem" in the gravel parking lot.

2425991291_89fbd469e8_b.jpg

2425991967_082bbc73a2_b.jpg

2426806266_69c6240c0a_b.jpg

2426806498_81fc003c16_b.jpg

2426807008_c0d56bec15_b.jpg

2426807652_4bbf780cf5_b.jpg

Upvote 0

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: A hangover can't stop me from metal detecting!!!!!

Nice finds ya got there.. hope your heads better too... :thumbsup: no clue on the tokens.. Its great to get out aint it..

JC dig's

Jul 10, 2007
Culpeper,Va
Detector(s) used
fisher 1236x / whites xlt / garret ace250

A little of the hair from the dog that bit you always helps....................

KDMB

alexndad

Aug 14, 2007
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Starting out with Radio Shack
Hangover.......don't ever let it stop you.....LOL

Nothing better for a hangover than getting up and getting your butt working....I'll never forget my first hangover lesson....had family over to spend the night and build a deck in the morning. Me and my cousins slipped out while the parents slept and, needless to say...... :tongue3: :tongue3: :tongue3:
When I heard my old man yelling "time to get up" and put a post hole digger in my hand and showed me the 10 flags in the ground, I learned that if you are "Gonna Play, You Gotta Play".....Great job on the find.....

lasttoknow (Tim)

Dec 5, 2005
Spanaway Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac And Whites Quantum Pro

Nice finds. And nice tokens. Funny I can drink as much beer as I can and never get hungover. Although I can have 1 ice beer and get an instant headache. Go figure. I won't talk about hard stuff. Lets just say I leave it alone now....lol....

msleeper

Mar 29, 2007
South Wales, NY
Detector(s) used
Minelab

You are the KING of the boy scout neckerchief slides!!! Wish I could have joined you! Next time bud... Hate hang overs, just a sign your getting old!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Check out the whites forum. I had my own fun Thursday and Friday this week.

Lets get out together again soon.

Mark

northeast hunter

Bronze Member
Mar 21, 2005
NEW HAMPSHIRE

Nice haul :thumbsup:I found a token just like the one with the shield and had no luck about what they where for..

Attachments

• mcrs 165.jpg
    mcrs 165.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 217
  • mcrs 166.jpg
    mcrs 166.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 224

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark

Sounds like you had a very good time hunting today! Weather has been crappy in washington state, so i have not gotten to hunt much. But those tokens are pretty awesome! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread