Picture 10.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 217
Upvote 0

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
Nice collection of Barbers you've got there Lance..

Let's see now, we have JerDFX & LanceMXT. Is there an XLT user in the family too?

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Lance! ;D ? Those are some great coins! ?;) ? ?Can't wait to see what all you find! ?;)
Looks like Jerdfx has got some competition! ?8) ? ?Go get'em! ?;)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Nana ?;)

caratjuice

Oct 15, 2004
Washington State
Welcome to the forum lancemxt, I've enjoyed your brothers posts and look forward to seeing some more good finds from you. Sure sounds like you guys make a good hunting team.

OP
OP
L

lancemxt

thanks everyone. there actually is a xlt in the family my mom used to have a boy friend that she was with for a few years and he has a spectrum. what a coincident. I'm gonna load up all my silver coins tonight so if you guys want to check them out they will be on shortly I'm loading and taking pictures now. HH

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard!

Nice coins,

HH

Lonewolfe

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hey Lance, looks good. Glad you posted your finds. I have been researching alot lately and we'll be getting back into our normal hunting mode here as soon as I'm done with this work.

Can't wait to get out. Went out saturday but got all relics. I didn't post them yet. I wanted to wait until I got more stuff of quality before I made a post. This rain hasen't helped either. When I haven't been working and could detect it has been pouring.

We'll get out this weekend Lance and try and get some good stuff. Keep up the post.

HH Jeremy

Mystro7

Mar 30, 2005
Great finds! Welcome to the forum. We are all looking forward to seeing your future finds. Good luck on your next hunt!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions