A little gold, a little clad and the rat makes an appearance

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I decided to hunt the festival grounds I've been to about a dozen times. The last time I was here was just after I got my Silver Umax in Jan. When I tried the Umax here I discovered that the stock coil was malfunctioning. Needless to say, this made for a short hunt. This time I used the clean sweep coil. I hunted for about 4 hours. I found $.76 in clad, a 14k earring, a silver-colored heart, a toy car and a 2004 Chuck E. Cheese token.

Attachments

• 4-28-08 hunt.jpg
    4-28-08 hunt.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 580
Upvote 0

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:D I thought you were going to say that you and Mighty Mouse went hunting today. :P :D

Congrats on those finds! :wink: Nana

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nana40 said:
:D I thought you were going to say that you and Mighty Mouse went hunting today. :P :D

Congrats on those finds! :wink: Nana
Thanks Nana. Some time ago Mighty Mouse and I had plans to meet for a hunt. Plans fell through. Maybe one day.

Pepper2004

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2007
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites GMT, Whites M6, Vibra-Probe 570, Ace 250, Bounty Hunter 202, Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505, Whites MXT, 2 Bullseye11
Cool finds. I love those tokens. Never found the one with the rat though. :(

HH,
Pepper

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
LOL. Thanks for the replies everybody.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions