Nice to go detecting again

krimic

Mar 28, 2005
Metro East, Illinois
Hey all,
got to finally go out and get in some detcting time finally.. This last month has just been to busy to go out.. I have still been reading everyones post and I see that some of you have found some amazing stuff... I went out to a school for about 2 1/2 hours and found 27q,61d,26n,59p a bullet, a junk ring and a silver plated charm.. Sorry no pic of the clad and charm the camera is on the fritz.. As an added bonus when I got home from hunting that day I still had a few minutes to spare so I decided how about a trip around my yard.. Low and behold what pops out but a '56d roosevelt.. Had to at least scan the dime.. Hope everyone is doing well and having a great summer..

P.S. still trying to compete with bigrig and knorski on the clad but not even close... J/K had to say great job on all the clad and hope you enjoy your vacation cause your back and knees are going to need the rest.. ;D

Attachments

• 6-4-05-1.jpg
    6-4-05-1.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 165
  • 6-4-05.jpg
    6-4-05.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 129
Upvote 0
F

Floater

That is funny when you hunt somewhere and then come home and the real treasure is there. LOL Nice find Krimic. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions