Yogis finds at school today

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
Yogi's finds at school today

After Yogi found that ruby earring this morning, I took him out to work a school. He made 14 good hits and we got 14 finds all metal. First thing he found was a silver ring with a J, 4 small rhinestones, and marked 9.25 silver AJ, and AVON behind heart.
Then he hit 3 quarters in a row!! a dime 2 nickles and some memorials. plus some snaps off football equipment, and a brass grommet.
I would tell him to find the gold and when he made a hit he would lay down and wait for me to check it with MD. This is the first time he has discriminated out pull tabs lol, not one in the bunch.

Attachments

• 1 086.jpg
    1 086.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 226
  • 1 089.jpg
    1 089.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 237
  • yogi finds.jpg
    yogi finds.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 226
Upvote 0
F

Floater

Re: Yogi's finds at school today

Well that is pretty cool. The ring is nice too. Good to get out with him and you had good weather it looks like. It's been raining and crappy all day here. I think I've watched every movie on HBO 3 times. LOL Nice pics. HH

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250

thats one cool dog dano! nice finds.

OP
OP
dano91

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado

Yup! I think this dog is ready to look for Spanish gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He just needs to grow up a bit and get more mature. I stopped digging for a min and looked back, and he was eating the plugs I had dug!! LOL YOGI!!!!!! Don't do that!!! All I could think of was how bad that would look for other MDr's LOL

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thats so cool, you and your dog rule!!

Attachments

• shocked2.jpg
    shocked2.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 208
  • shocked2.jpg
    shocked2.jpg
    1 KB · Views: 158

MDnoob

Apr 23, 2003

Neat stuff...

Are you serious about your dog sniffing out that stuff?? I know they can sniff out landmines...

My cats like to dig in the yard, but unfortunately it isn't for coins...

OP
OP
dano91

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado

Badger there is plenty of posts out there I have made, thanks for your response. I know of about 4 other dogs that can find different things. Most people tell me UHHHH! keep it quite! But from what I've found is most people don't believe it. So I'm pretty much on my own here. LOL pretty soon I'll take a pic of all of Yogi's finds to-date and see what the concensus is.
Dano

OP
OP
dano91

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado

When we get video capabilities for this site I'll show you guys how this works.
Dano.
And I'm still looking for reports of PVC pipe stashes to look for!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread