Little gold , some silver, and a whole lot of heat

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
I didnt think we were going to get out today as the temps were supposed to be around 90 degrees with high humidity, However Bobbie said she felt like hitting a few spots while we were out running errands. We ended up hunting 3 school playgrounds this afternoon. It was everybit 90 degrees too. We didnt find too much clad probabaly 80 coins between us, but Bobbie found childs 10k bead bracelet, I found silver chain that had silver teddy bear pendent with cz. It looks like gold but clearly stamped .925, silver earring, and silver clasp would liked to have found the whole bracelet but will take a piece. lastly found 2 small gold beads. Picture of todays find below
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF0081.JPG
    DSCF0081.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 271
Upvote 0

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
Those beads look like the ones on the bracelet. Were they found at the same school? There might be a bunch more gold beads.

OP
OP
dave-enc

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
hey bmanofnbc, same county diffrent schools, where bobbie found the bracelet today she found earring just like it last fall. couple of years ago in south carolina I did start finding them and eventually found the entire bracelet, but today was not the case.
hh
dave+bobbie

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some beautiful finds! ;)

Nana ;)

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs!

HH

Lonewolfe

dano91

Apr 3, 2005
colorado
Wow! you guys find so much stuff. I get my next MD Wed's and gonna start taking Fran....Watch out you got competition coming!!!

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Nice finds Dave,Looks like your going to have to inlarge that box at the bank.HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread