psgen

Apr 25, 2005
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 - White's Spectra V3i - White's XLT - Minelab Excaliber II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Everyone:

Just wanted to post today haul of Coppers, Zincs and Clads. Ordinarily I wouldn't bother posting my clads, but I had a good haul of them today :o $12.51 worth to be exact......the most amazing thing about today's finds was, $4.22 of that total came out of one hole. It's the most I've pulled out from one hole, that was a non-cache scenario. It was almost as if someone dumped a bag full of change in that one spot........Anyways hope you enjoy......and as always your comments are welcomed.

PSGEN

PS: Mark not a single silver piece in the bunch >:( ....next time you'll have to go. so the silver can return ;D

Attachments

• clads - 06 May 2008.jpg
    clads - 06 May 2008.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 349
Upvote 0

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Psgen , Wow thats quite a pocket spill $4.00 + outa one hole . I had a couple of those , 18 quarters,

in one spot , and in a different hunt i got 20 quarters from one spot. This raises some interesting questions,

How does anybody drop that kind of heavy coinage without feeling it and without hearing it ??? another

question that occurs to me, how is it that the casual passerby doesn't see this pile of coins before they sink

into the turf ??? I guess they could all have been lost when snow covered the ground. Very interesting !

Gregory, Santa Fe.

mark43

Apr 8, 2007
Peru, NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 whites m6
where in gods name did you get all that? nice little haul for sure.......i have friday off(9th).........and next week, wed. and thurs.(14th-15th).....so if you see a good date there, let me know............and maybe i'll let you find some silver if i dont find it first(i hope) :icon_king:..........mark

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread