1942 Merc ~48s Rosie ~Sterling Ring

RONC(OR)

Aug 28, 2006
Eugene ,OR
Detector(s) used
Etrac/ X-8-X-1/ /Excalibur 2/AuqaHog ~yayer
Had to work today OT ;D .After work meet up with OC & Goldnuggets Hunting the U of O Got tried of getting deep clad . Went to an area I new was full of trash . Very hard to hunt so I decided to dig only high tones . It wasn't long and I found the Merc it was lying next to a bottle cap :icon_pirat: also found a 48s Rosie and a sterling pot leaf ring & 2 wheat's going back tomorrow and dig allot of trash to see if there is more silver there HH RonC

Attachments

• DSCN0267.JPG
    DSCN0267.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 342
  • DSCN0268.JPG
    DSCN0268.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 332
Upvote 0

oddcoins

Bronze Member
Jun 21, 2006
Eugene Oregon
Detector(s) used
Minelab eTrac ~ DetectorPro Pocket Uniprobe
WOW Ron ~ that was a very successful short hunt! Congrat's on the two silver coins! I'd congrat you on the silver ring if it didn't have that damn pot leaf in it! LOL

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG Ron :thumbsup:
You manage to find silver, somehow, where ever we hunt :icon_sunny:
I may need some pointers on that new camera I got....It has way too many buttons and I get lost in the shuffel. Call if you get out. HH Gold Nuggets :icon_jokercolor:

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Do like our forefathers did, melt that ring down and press it into a new coin. Great finds!

kippero

Jan 18, 2007
Detector(s) used
white xlt E-trac
Nice finds Ron O.C. is just jealous i bet wishing he had found it i dont know though ask him about christmas eve in florence a few years back we had a good laugh that nite. I really likes the ring silver is silver no matter what its advertisin KIP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread