Just a few Harmonica reeds.

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• Harmonica reeds.jpg
    Harmonica reeds.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 998
Upvote 0

Thomas007

Aug 29, 2007
Glouster, Ohio
Detector(s) used
White MXT
Interesting how that happens... finding the same thing several places then not finding anymore of them for months.

Thanks for sharing

HH

Sanat

Evolution

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX (with 4x6 shooter DD coil and 12" spider coil), Minelab Rocco 2700. (E-Trac)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It took me a while to find my first one. Now it seems that's all I find sometimes. Funny how that works. Nice finds.

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wish that hapen to me with silver and gold coins. Its still a nice fined, :thumbsup: happy hunting

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado
You know what, those harmonica reeds have a way of mulitiplying! I was working a 15 acre field last week and bits and pieces were strewn from one corner to the other three! :) They certainly give off a good sound!

Good digging!
GRB

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have found more of these, this just a few that I have brought home with me. The camp site seems to be playing out. All I find there now is a musket ball, and scrap iron once in a while., but I haven't given up yet. I still go back to it everynow , and then. I have several other old home sites that I am trying to work also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions