Old ball feild gives up 1962 penny ,1996 quarter

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
left the house 8:30 me and my trailway 200 made tracks to an old ball field thats still in use picked up the quarter by one of bleachers then it was pull tab after pull tab picked up a full bar on a penny dug alittle peace of copper it will add nice to my copper collection Went in side of the diamond thats where i pick up the1962 penny then more pull tabs and a peace of wire gave up on that spot whent to a spot where the township dumps there snow from the streets in the whinter.litter every where so i spent halve hour there fond a nicer chunk of copper. the copper is every where a round here the trick is to find big pieces of float copper that got push her by the gliashers but that would be hours of surching whith very little resalts then i look to my right theres a kiddy park so i walked over there where i found 2 nickels 13 pennys. the wild live i saw coming and going where 5 whitetail 2 bluejay and 1 rabbit that was my hunt for to day i got home at two fifteen in the after noon. thank you for looking at my post its not as good as the rest of them as to the finds but it still metal dedetecting and im hooked.

Upvote 0

JasonB

Feb 5, 2008
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Folks like to read about anything you can find. Scan yours or take pics and its even more fun.

Good luck and keep it up.

JB.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread