Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alot of good ole fashioned hard work you and Larry did there, congrats on the finds, you two deserve everything you can come out of the place with! :icon_sunny:

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Tex....Congrats on making the banner. This is a banner thread for sure. :icon_sunny:

You're working hard for those coins. It's obvious from the video.

I hope you take more videos for us to see. You must be having a blast!! :)

Find a gold coin this weekend! 8)

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Say Albert, is that one of the stores we talked about when Burdie and I came down? It looks familiar. I recall speculating about what might be found under those floors and I guess we were right? Tell Larry I'd rassle him for that hat! You guys did good. In fact, EXCELLENT!! Hope you do as well over at Galveston Island. Take care and keep at it. Monty

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
TC~
That is soooo awesome brother! Keep posting and we can all live vicariously through you! I think I might move to Texas sometime soon! :wink:

OP
OP
texan connection

texan connection

Silver Member
Sep 3, 2006
Texas
Detector(s) used
Minlabe SE, ace 250, fisher 1280x
Thanks all, I feel honored to make the banner. They are spose to be renovating it, But you pretty much gotta tear it down to do so. I been working on the other side so maybe another video soon.

Monty. I belive we did talk about this store when we drove by it. I had looked under it B-4 and have just been waiting. I hope to have a few more open up to me, Its kinda getting some of the locals intrested.

You wouldent believe how Larries coins cleaned up. He used Lemon juice concentrate. and they look shiney as mint, but of course worn. Some of his nickles came out beautiful, with little wear, and shinny.
His 1876 CC is great looking, as shinny as silver gets, I know some folks wouldent clean them. But our opinion is it added greatly to there looks.

Prairie Prowler

May 7, 2006
Midwest ILL
Detector(s) used
Fisher1266-/ CZ-20 / Sovereign XS/Excalibur II / Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds ..It must have been a blast finding that bunch of coins + WTG Keep Huntin"

49r Relics

Jan 11, 2008
Gold Country (California)
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, Garrett AT Pro, Makro Racer 2, Garrett Pro-Pointer, Detector Pro Grey Ghost headphones, Lesche diggers, Apex picks.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for sharing, what a tremendous hunt. I remember a friend of mine helped a bar owner move 4 old pool tables that had been in a bar since the early 1900's. when they moved them, the entire area underneath the pool tables was filled with coins, about half were silver including, barbers, standing liberty quarters, buffalo nickels, etc. The best thing about it was many were in good enough condition to have lots of numismatic value. Your find reminds of theirs . . . . . one of these days ;D

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
TC I can feel your excitement up here. Couldn't happen to a better guy. Congrats on the banner and all the great finds. My favorite is the trade tokens WTG. Hope you find twice as much in the future.

Burdie

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good Job! Ole Larry Cissna from the Treasure Depot huh? Yeah, I guess he is pretty good with that ole Tesoro

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
awesome finds ! great video ! and a big congrats on the banner :thumbsup:

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Now that looks like fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! High adventure! :thumbsup:

weasel606

Silver Member
Jan 28, 2007
West Virginia, USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 70 ,Bounty Hunter Landstar, Garrett ACE 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
you guys are doing great and i loved the video :thumbsup: congrats !

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread