Buncha silver bars? How did these get here?

E

Einstein

I found 21 silver bars today. some were spread out and some were in 3-4 to a hole, all were about the same 3 inchs down. I have no idea how these got here, they are all .999 are dated 1980 and weigh a troy ounce. Does anyone know how much they are worth? This is by far not my first find just my first post, and not a bad one at that. emc2

Upvote 0
F

Floater

ROFL ;D He looks just like the guy in The Day the Earth stood still. I wonder if this is Relative. :D :D

DugHoles

Bronze Member
May 23, 2005
Hudson Falls, NY
Detector(s) used
White's Spectrum XLT---Tinytec Ultraluxe probe
Silver Bars???? Sounds like something you would find on a sunken ship in the Carribbean..... ;)

GJ & HH,

DugHoles
Upstate NY

OP
OP
E

Einstein

UPDATE:
WOW I forgot my password and havent been on in a while, thanks for all the comments. Ok heres what happened next. I did need money and didnt know their worth except the actual value by weight being about $7 I figured. So I go to the pawn shop and the guy turns me down, and offers me $4 each. I thought about it and said no, a old guy chased me out of the store and offered me $10 each $200.00 and I took it. I kept a nice one for memory of the excitement. Why didnt I think to take a picture after all those times of lining them up :) The next comment is the only picture of the exact same ones I could find The only difference is mine said 1980 not 81'
sorry to post and run before but im really bad at remembering my passwords.
Just got a digital camera so I will try to take pictures of some of my junk eh hemm i mean treasure......

***These were in the woods behind a church. Just noticed I asked how these got there and didnt even say where there was.

OP
OP
E

Einstein

Ok they are much much smaller than this. they are just a little bigger than a half dollar in length and pretty fat.
dscn8903.jpg

dscn8973.jpg

Einstein's%20Clock.jpg

AND YES IT IS ALWAYS RELATIVE

root

Feb 25, 2005
Southeastern Pa.
ROFL He looks just like the guy in The Day the Earth stood still. I wonder if this is Relative.<FloatMon

I think that professor dude in Day The Earth Stood Still was the same guy that played Ben Caseys partner. Zorba da Greek.....

Great movie by the way......

das root

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread